Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello,

I have been a witch, healer, herbalist, medicine woman, etc. for a long time. I appreciate being here and hope to contribute however I can.

4 Likes

Hi everyone my names Wendy but folk call me Hex, nothing to do with the craft always been a calamity jane. I am a solitary witch but have on occasion practiced rituals with others. My favourite thing is to greet the dawn with open arms and marvel at what nature gives us on a daily basis. As I’m a night owl greeting the dawn is my bedtime routine. I’ve been practicing since my twenties and I’m 55 this year, still learning and loving every minute. I live in Scotland in a small village in the back of beyond, it is so satisfying to live close to nature it fills something in my soul even when the badgers and foxes are being loud, love the hedgehogs they are really quiet and lovely to watch. They deer that visit my back garden are so inquisitive but i don’t go near them incase i spook them and they don’t come back. Hope to chat with you all, really looking forward to it.

7 Likes

Hello I’m a Norse Witch or in Scandinavia known as a völva . My father’s side is Swedish and mother’s side is Norwegian. I follow the path of my ancient ancestors. I am very happy to be here.

8 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I’m Cie (sounds like Cee) a solitary eclectic witch, who has been for about 30 years. I’m more of a hearth, crafty witch than anything. I used to live in the woods and now I live in the city so getting used to being an urban witch. There is a really big difference in what you can do and can’t do having neighbors lol. I hope to be able to get to know you all.

6 Likes

Hi Everyone! I’ve been a solitary happy Pagan for almost 20 years now. I’d love to be part of a coven and am excited to join this group. I’m also in touch with my Celtic roots and I enjoy the continuous learning on my path. Nice to meet y’all.

5 Likes

Hello, my name is Cate and I consider myself a Green Witch who’s just stepping out into the world. I’ve been a solo practitioner finding my own way, but am now looking to learn from my sisters.

5 Likes

Hello, All!
I’m Crow - a solitary from the US. Glad to be part of a group of new friends! I do mostly physical and emotional energy work / healing, manifestation coaching, and light (i.e., relatively simple, as opposed to Light - although that, too) divination. I have an irreverent sense of humor, and more than half a century of learning not to take myself too seriously.
I’m looking forward to our conversations!

8 Likes

Hello everyone. 44yrs old live in VA. Wiccan runs in both sides of the family but I’m a baby and love learning

6 Likes

Howdy, hi

I'm Dave

I like guitars, plants, bugs and birds

7 Likes

Hello, eclectic witch here. I’ll be 59 on April 20th. I have two adult children and a husband of 27 years. Thankfully, they don’t judge me. My husband fully supports my path which is very inspiring. I live in Central Kentucky. Smack dab in horse country. I’ve been lucky to have some very interesting jobs with my most recent job being with a thoroughbred horse racing magazine for 15 years. Now I’m on disability due to MS. I can’t wait to get to know other witches. Talk with you witches later!

8 Likes

I am 67 yrs old. I am just starting my Pagan journey/path. I’Ve been drawn to this path my entire life but lived in a too conservative, hyper-religious family/community to pursue it. But i found my courage to break those bonds. You’re never too old to start a new path.

9 Likes

Hi, Dave!
Looks like we’ve got at least four things in common! :rofl:

Best,
Crow

4 Likes

Pleasure to meet you

4 Likes

Hi, Cinister -
Oh my - we have some things in common!
I’ll be 58 on April 26th, also with adult children and a supportive husband, also on disability. hmmm… lol! I hope you’re finding your way through your diagnosis as well as possible. Mine is for bi-polar, high-functioning, but undiagnosed until last year, so I’m stable now and in the process of figuring out all the ways my life, my decisions, my relationships have been affected, and how to move through that with integrity.

My best to you!
Crow

5 Likes

Greetings to all.
I’m not sure if I’m a witch, but have a lot of interest. I have practised minor things such as using crystals for protection as well as manifestations (not very good at this).

I live in the southern ranges of Australia in a small timber home. I relate better to animals than people, although have a few good friends.

My health is failing due to chronic illness (ME/CFS).

Something interesting, I have a European Ash growing next to my home (not native to Australia) but has taken the brunt of falling eucalyptus, my home only requiring minor repairs. The Ash lost a few small branches. I gave thanks.

Blessed be.

D

6 Likes

Interestingly, I have two crow tattoos and collect all things crow. LoL what are the chances?!? It’s very nice to meet you!

4 Likes

Hi everyone. Alex from Florida. Hearth/ Kitchen witch with some swamp witch tendencies. Been practicing on and off for 30 years. Even helped to bring up my witchy kids. I love that we’re building community. I so excited to see how we are gonna share how we practice in our different environments. From England to New England to the South and the South West. I’m really excited about this forum.

3 Likes

Hello every one I am new to the coven. I am a ritual witch who does high maguc and have been practicing for over 30 years

3 Likes

I’m 44 too. Yeah another American southern witch.

3 Likes

Hi All! I’m Lynn. Started practicing again about 4 years ago. I am from Michigan in the US. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

2 Likes