Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Coven! Please take a moment to introduce yourself in the introductions section. We don’t bite. Well, usually. ::hey! We were hungry!::

16 Likes

Hello everyone. I am a solitary witch alas. I have always felt more moved by nature and the natural cycle than I ever had felt with conventional religion. It is only in the last couple of years that I have started to observe the Wheel of the Year in small quiet ways. I am very much looking forward to connecting with all you lovely people.

17 Likes

Hello, my name is Wimberley Underbrink. I am honored to be here and meet each one of my fellow practitioners. I love to watch people grow their gifts, and willing to help a fellow witch out with energy or (locally) herbs/candles/etc. I use several divination tools daily, my favorite being tarot. I record all spell work, all readings and journal daily. I enjoy looking back at writings to see if I missed anything. It is a pleasure to meet yall.

13 Likes

Thank you for introducing yourself! What holiday on the wheel is your favorite / or the one you feel the most connect with so far?

5 Likes

Hi I’m Ruth from the UK :uk: i started my path in 2000 and enjoy learning about bringing nature into our lives. Things I’ve studied in the past, I’ve found it’s all connected in some way, like-
I’m a Reiki master
Counselling level 3
Sia close protection officer.
5yrs volunteer litter picker.
I’m 59 and this year I’m joining the T2T climb in june in New York and raising money to help those affected by 9/11, which is something very close to my heart.
The number 13 keeps popping up every so often.
I look forward to learning more.
Blessed be one and all
Ruth

14 Likes

Good luck on your climb, that is amazing!!
What an awesome way to help raise money…
Hopefully, we can hear how it went afterwards.

7 Likes

Hi, I am Ros. I live in the Southern Hemisphere. I am a herbalist and healer. I am new to actually practising the craft and want to learn all I can. I have always had innate abilities but also uncontrolled- such as occasional prophetic dreams and occasional spontaneous healing someone and occasional knowing things I have not learned in this life time.

12 Likes

Hi! I’m Alastair, in PA from the US. I’m looking for nearby covens to join, I’m mostly solitary but I miss practicing and celebrating with others. Love tarot and candle work. Very into big rituals. Nice to meet you all!

12 Likes

Merry Meet! I have been a practicing Wiccan for most of my life, although for a while I stopped. I got married, had kids, yadda yadda. After I got divorced, I was free to pursue my path again, so here I am. It’s wonderful to meet everyone! Blessings!

10 Likes

waves
Hi Hi I am Reine (Ren). I have been practicing for a bit over a decade. I consider myself an Eclectic Pagan in both religion and practice more or less doing what intrests me. Though I work with many I find my dealings to follow more of the Chthonic sorts. Primarily Nyx greek goddess of night. I enjoy divination and eagger to learn various methodologies of doing so. Though I find myself eager to learn in general.

8 Likes

Merry meet. I’m an eclectic witch. Started my journey in the 1980s. I’ve been predominately solo, but have been involved with covens from time to time.

7 Likes

Hey! I’m Tiff. Not sure what I am just know it’s gotten to the point where strangers r coming up to me telling me, do u know what u r? Do u realize u r very powerful. Even psychics and tea readers see me and gasp and say same things. Anywho glad to be here and glad y’all r too. Thanks!!

6 Likes

Thankyou.
Blessed be!

4 Likes

Hi, I’m not really supposed to be here, not a witch or even attracted to witchcraft. But, I’m not going to let a little detail like that put me off. I have developed my own practices and celebrations over the years, and sometimes there is a similarity to witchcraft. That said, my general impression is that witchcraft is too controlling for me and, at least for me, the greatest fun in life is found from learning and enjoying the things that you cannot control. And now that you know, and I’m hoping will accept, if you’re wondering what I am doing here, I’m here to learn and to enjoy the Coven in my own way, and to enjoy communicating with interesting people. Looking forward to it!

7 Likes

Good afternoon, and lovely to be here. My name is Sam, eclectic with Druidic interests. I currently belong to an inclusive Circle who meet for monthly Moon circle/feast days. I’ve been traveling the path for a while now, though have only found my Circle in the last few years. I hail from the Seattle-ish suburbs and am happy to be here to learn and share.

8 Likes

Hi, I’m Vici. I live in the UK. Mostly solitary practice, occasionally with others. Interested in my Scottish & Celtic heritage.

9 Likes

Hello luvs,

My name is Stacey and I am a solitary green witch. I am all about herbals, botanicals/”sticks”, water, sacred geometry, crystals/”rocks” and oils. I love making candles and mixed media art. I am also a poet and a recovering 20 year educator. Thanks for including me here.

I am a spring and fall girl but honestly Fi d a particular charm during all of the major wheel transitions.

Can’t wait to start :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hello and merry meet. I’m a solitary witch who started learning about the Pagan path through Wicca. I’ve been practicing for about 3 years now. During this time I have been really learning what exactly speaks to me and changing my practice to reflect that. My husband is Christian, but we give each other the freedom to worship and be spiritual in our own ways. This will be my first time trying an online coven, so I’m pretty excited. :blush:

7 Likes

Hello my fellow witches!
I’m V or Bvlletz. I’ve been practicing my craft for 6yrs now and have loved every moment and every ounce of knowledge I’ve learned along the way. The Pagan Grimoire has been a major help with learning as well! First and foremost, I am an artist. I paint, draw, ink, and digitalize my art. I’m from Texas, so howdy y’all! :cowboy_hat_face: I practice using fire and botanical.
Thank you for starting this online coven as I’ve been searching for a place to express this side of myself.

4 Likes

Hi all, I’m a new witch. I feel very connected to celtic witchcraft and element work. I do spells with my twin toddlers and i love that they are going to grow up with magic in their life

8 Likes