Hello there! Merry Greetings!

Hi, my name is Linda. I am an eclectic solitary witch and feel like I have been all my life. It’s the only thing I keep going back to/the only long lasting identity that I have! I really hope that makes sense. I’m from the North East of England and although I’ve never been in a covern, I’m really excited to be here, find out how others are following their path and hopefully pick up some tips! Xx

5 Likes

Hi Linda! Great to meet you! And, yes, that totally makes sense :slight_smile: Are there any specific things you’re particularly interested in learning about?

1 Like

Hi Rebecca, lovely to hear from you. I am interested in lots of areas, tarot, obs nature, recipes to aid mental health, the way birds move in the air, crystals, gratitude and manifestation. I can’t pinpoint a particular one. I’ve very recently found out I have Asperger’s and ADHD, which has shocked me but also makes so much sense as I scatter quite a bit! Do you know if there are any other fellow witches that have embraced this?

Hi Linda! I’m Jen (: Been drawn to paganism and witchcraft since I was a teenager. Found Cunnigham in a metaphysical shop when I was in college in Illinois. (Still love his work… and realized I now live in the same area that he was from :heart:) Back then, figuring out how to practice with minimal resources was more than I was capable of doing. Have returned to witchcraft & actively practicing now for past 2 years. I’m in Southern California. 100% of my ancestors are from the Krakow region in Poland, so I’m part of the Polish diaspora. Been researching my geneology & slavic magic these past 2 years. Internet is so helpful to connect with other witches and to learn. So grateful for internet and this group!

Intro aside, I was diagnosed as ASD just last year when I was 49. Two of my kiddos were are also diagnosed with me as adults on the spectrum. Slowly learning and unmasking myself. The ASD diagnosis was so helpful. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2021 after years of doctors & tests. I finally know that ASD & life-long masking is the root cause for my fibro. The ASD diagnosis initially derailed me from my regular magickal practice, but I am back to doing my best as an ecclectic slavic witch. So you are not the only newly diagnoses ND witch on here(: Merry meet & be well!

1 Like

Hi SlavicRaven!

Thank you for your lovely message - this has completely brightened my day!:heart: it’s really comforting to know that there are other fellow witches that are going through the same journey! Merry blessings to you too!

1 Like