New to the forum

Hi! I just discovered this neat place today and I’m so excited to be here. I’m on another witchy forum but I’m always looking for more community and to learn more.
:woman_mage:t2:
I’m a solitary eclectic Wiccan. I am devoted to Odin and Freyja. I am autistic and have ADHD and chronic illness. I also volunteer for Crisis Text Line. If you’re ever in crisis, feel unsafe, or are struggling you can text “home” 24/7/365 to the number 741741.
:sparkles:
I am also in school for computer science. I love tech and helping others. Thanks for reading :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @VioletFreyja! It’s great to have you here. Please let us know if there’s anything you’d like to see in the forum and please feel free to continue starting conversations and topics :slight_smile: We’re happy to have you.

Hello VioletFreyja, I too am devoted to Odin and Freyja as well as other Norse Gods and Godsesses. As I am a Norse pagan. I love to learn about other paths and sadly I have MS. Welcome and I am glad to be here as well.

Good Morning Pagans! I am delighted to find this forum. I found my way “home” to the Pagan Path" over a loooong period of time. I have been a dilettante regarding witchcraft for too many years. I finally decided to get serious. I am here to learn and commune with my fellow Pagans. There are many wonderful things to learn! I hope everyone is well, and a Blessed Beltane to all!

1 Like