Hello all! Blessing to you! I am looking for receive guidance on where I should start for my journey into protection and spell work.
I understand that meditation and being intentional are very important foundations so I will continue to do that however can someone please provide me guidance on how to make my intentions even stronger? When I pray I do light candles and take spiritual baths with salt but I’m curious about what additional things I should consider
Additionally as I meditate should I use chants and should I make these chant up myself or are there common sayings?
lastly, I know someone has placed negative energy on me and thankfully I have very spiritually skilled brothers helping to remove said curse. What are additional ways I can protect myself?
also unsure if it makes any difference but I am half Nigerian so if anyone has guidance on West African magic and where to start I would appreciate that. Sending love and blessings!
There are so many things we can do to raise energy and strengthen our intentions, and the only way we can figure out the best ones for us is to explore them and practice.
I would say to check out as many books, videos, etc. from reputable sources as you can. Trust your common sense and intuition as you explore. If something makes sense, feels right and aligns with your own morals, try it. If not, don’t. No one can tell you what’s right for you, and just because it’s in a book written by an “expert” doesn’t mean anything. Magic is a personal path.
Our intention’s strength can be aided by the clarity of our ideas. If we know exactly what we want and can “see” it clearly, it can help. Imagining yourself doing ordinary things, like eating an apple, can help later when you’re casting a spell, to picture creating your desire. Sitting down and treating this as an exercise, devoting yourself completely to it even for a few minutes a day can help a lot.
I don’t know much about protection magic, but I’d say google some book titles on the subject and make sure to read lots of unbiased reviews, somewhere like goodreads. There is a LOT of crap out there on these subjects, so it’s good to be careful.
I also don’t know anything about West African magic, so I can’t be of help there either. I’d say google that too.