Hi everyone
I’m new to the community and I’m getting myself into the craft
Hi everyone
I’m new to the community and I’m getting myself into the craft
Hi everyone I’m Vespera Shadowvale(my witch name that I just came up with)and I’m new to witchcraft but I’m interested and excited to learn with others. I enjoy reading, the color purple, dragons, my zodiac(Aries), crystals, and doing art. I hope to learn tarot, astral projection, and how to get/find a familiar
Welcome to the Forum!
Check out the web site for some of that:
I do have a familiar, but she found me. It’s a rather advanced topic, but I did find a book on it.
hey @Sedim_Haba Could you please tell me the title so I can find a pdf of it
Familiar Spirits - A Practical Guide for Witches & Magicians by Donald Tyson
I do have a (rather poor quality) pdf of it IF you can’t find one.
(I’ll tell you where to find it by PM can’t share copyrighted works on the forum)
@Sedim_Haba i have a book pdf on familiars but I don’t know if it’s a good one
It’s on anyfilp by triple moon goddess
IDK that one.
One thing to keep in mind is that there are animal familiars and spirit familiars.
Neither is better or worse than the other. Then there’s Animal Spirit Guides (both!)
Ok thanks @Sedim_Haba