Hi I’m new and would like to introduce myself

Hi I’m Vespera Shadowvale(my witch name) and I’m new to witchcraft but I’m interested and excited to learn with others. I enjoy reading, the color purple, dragons, my zodiac(Aries), crystals, and doing art. I hope to learn tarot, astral projection, and how to get/find a familiar. And the topic im scared of is picking a deity/getting picked by one

3 Likes

Greetings @Eclectic.Starspire32

Welcome to the forum! Happy to have you join us. :blush:

There’s much to read on the web site n your quest for learning the craft on whatever path you choose. There are quite a few members who practice tarot reading and the other workings you mentioned. Please ask questions, share your thoughts/theories and be welcome!

Merry met and bright blessings on your journey!

~ Lisa

1 Like

@RedNorcal

Thanks Lisa

2 Likes

Witchy Wednesday Vespera,

Welcome to our pack :wolf:!! I love to read!! the color Red, dragon is my chinese sign, my zodiac is Sagitarrius, I host a tarot site here, so please join in. As for familiars, I do not believe you find/get one, they usually find/get you.

I’m in Vegas, Baby, Vegas, and am 61, and a recent returnee to the craft.

Please take your time to look around, and ask, ask, ask anything, someone here can direct you where to find an answer, (usually).

Lady Gene :phoenix:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!

(I did respond elsewhere)

2 Likes

hello! im not an oldie im also new! it’s good to see people here. im Liezelotte Je’anne, not my real name but my alter ego, consider it as my witch name! call me however you like as long as it’s not hurtful.^^

2 Likes

Thanks guys y’all are so nice and talented(unlike my google classroom I joined off of Pinterest, lol)

1 Like

Also What’s the tarot site name(there is a lot)

3 Likes

Tarot Talks, this month September 2026. Next month Tarot Talks October 2026.

Look forward to hearing your interpretation!!

Lady Gene :candle:

2 Likes