Had to share, even if it sounds crazy

Morning all,

I hope everyone is having a great day. I wanted to share this story here because hubby is a skeptic of all things and would roll his eyes and while my kids would listen and say cool, they wouldn’t understand.

Let me start with saying I’d been questioning the deity issue. Because of my love for nature/wildlife and my affinity with water I felt like Gaia and the elements were the most comfortable, if that makes sense. For a long time, the name Gaia has always felt different to me, even before I started this journey, so it made sense to me to choose her.

But I started to wonder how do I know if I made the right choice. How do I know if she’ll accept me? It’d had been playing in the back of my mind. Then Sunday I had to run to the grocery store. I parked and as I opened the door, I heard the word “Gaia” in my mind and this gentle breeze played across my face. The next thing I know I’m in tears and my solar plexus charka (story for another day) is lighting up. I knew in that instant she had accepted me and loved me. Ya’ll, it was one of the most intense and yet peaceful moments in my life. Thank goodness for sunglasses, no one could see the tears in my eyes as I walked towards the store.

This morning I had a lady cut me off and almost cause a huge accident. I won’t even go into it. I was literally right by where I work and I was so shaken I had to sit in my car and settle down for a few minutes. Listened to the song “Loud Enough” by The Movement. Great song to let anger out to. lolol. Anyway, I was feeling better, calmer. I walked into the building and there was a centipede thing crawling on the floor. Yeap, I’m that person and I stopped got a piece of paper and got it to crawl on the paper and took it outside into the bushes. I’m the one that catches the lizards and bugs and takes them outside so they don’t die in the building. I came in and sat down at my desk. The minute I did I felt Gaia again, more intense this time. I was full on crying, not just tears like the other day. And I swear my chakra was dancing.

It took me a few minutes to actually understand what I felt. It was her love. I have never felt something so pure, which is why I think my body responded like that. Maybe the little details before hand don’t matter but to me it felt like they did. Did I feel her because she approved of that little act of saving a bug. I don’t know, maybe I am a little crazy.

I guess if there is a point to this…don’t doubt yourself. It’s a lesson I’m still learning.

5 Likes

Terrific Tuesday Neriss,

:clap: Congratulations!! It sounds like you made a connection!!! It seems when you know, you just know. I was not quite sure which deity to work with either, I had a few whom I was called to, then like you, suddenly I has this overwhelming flow of emotions during my morning supplications, and I just knew it was Kali coming to me. I am now closely working with her; it has been a few weeks and everything is just clicking. It seems as if it is all going well for you.

If you know the movie Miracle on 34th Street (original with Natalie Wood as the child) toward the end, when she is sitting in the car, she keeps repeating, “I believe, I believe, I believe”…Well, your patience and belief has paid off. Kudos to you, and enjoy the gifts she brings to you!!

Lady Gene :woman_mage: :candle:

3 Likes

Good morning Lady-Gene,

Honestly, It wasn’t anything I ever expected. Not that I know what I was expecting, if anything. Anyway, it was a very special moment that I’m so grateful for and will never forget.

I haven’t seen that movie in years but I do know the scene you’re referring. And yeah, I really am learning to trust myself and believe more and more. Only took me 57 years. :rofl:

Neriss

1 Like