Advice needed for a spell

Okay so im needing advice as to which spell should i use on my husband, sooo…just a heads up this is going to prob get a little off track at first, just because i need you to know all the details because i know thats extremely important when chosing the correct spell. So I know for a fact that he is my twin flame, like i have no problems with knowing whether or not he loves me or I love him. The problem is that he doesnt make me feel loved anymore like he used to, whether it be sexually or even just with small simple things like “date nights”, “just because gestures”, etc etc. Im wanting to know of a spell to remind him of what we used to be to each other. Hmm well i just thought I was going to get off track lol.

2 Likes

Thoughtful Thursday Spitz,

As I tell others, spells are not a cure-all or quick fix. Sounds like you need to work on grounding to see where you are at, then see how your place in life/the world, meshes with your husband’s place in the cosmos. Then take it from there. There are many issues involved with relationships. You need to see what the underlying problem is. There is no quick fix to bring the spark back. Life is not, I Dream of Jeannie.

Sorry to be so blunt, but this is the way it is.

Lady Gene :woman_mage: :candle:

1 Like