Talk about anything ^_^

So here’s a thread for all my random idesa so i don’t have to start a new one for each thing (>v<)

and any discussions (even off topic ones) are welcome here!

Here’s something i’m recently thinking about…

Contents below might contain worldviews different from yours. I blurred them so nobody would accidentally see this and be angry with me.

I identify myself as an atheist and materialist, and most of my magick are focused on practical things. However many witchcraft-related tutorials and discussions are based on a pantheist/polytheist, animist and spiritual worldview, it can be hard for me to find contents that fits me. I tried to shift my worldview to polytheism, even tried to contact with deities, but that only made me painful, and it feels like i’m just playing pretend as a witch, which is not respectful to both individuals who authentically hold that kind of worldview but also myself, for i’m forcing myself to do things that would greatly upset me.

i also feel inconsistency and there’s like a voice in my head telling me “you show poor responsibility and inconsistency in your beliefs” “you treat serious stuff too lightly” and more stuff like that, and i’m also worried that people around me would think i’m too unstable or uncommitted…

sorry for being off topic but i even witnessed marginalization of non-“mainstream (like attending certain workshops, worshipping certain deities, only doing some certain kinds of magick and believing that others types are useless, inferior and untrustworthy)” members in another chat group (of course i fled from that chatgroup now, i dont wanna be the next)

sorry for all the venting.

3 Likes

@PTCLIFL ok to vent, it sounds like you had a rough start to the witchcraft journey, but if you want to vent here I could help and I know others will help you too. I hope you have a better future in the craft because I feel you’ll be powerful in this world

I hope this helped you, your baby witch friend

-Vespera

Ohhhhhh thanks​:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

here’s something that may be interesting to try​:thinking:

you can try using divination (any method is fine) to find out your affinity with the 7 metals of antiquity​:thinking:

Neat thanks :+1:

1 Like

i’ve caught a cold so apart from regular medicine i casted a spell for speedy recovery, and guess what… it got worse and i went to our university hospital, and now with the help of professionals i really managed to get better quickly XD

1 Like