Raven Styxbat, eclectic witch from Texas

My name is Raven Styxbat and I’m 29 years old. I have been a practicing Eclectic Pagan for 16 years.

I’d like to get to know new people and learn from my community. I am always excited to learn new things. I am familiar with tarot, crystals, etc. I am trying to hone in my mediumship, and I practice sitting in the power when I can.

I am a woman of Hekate and have followed her for many years. I love to practice energy magic, I am Reiki attuned level 2. I love animals, and of course nature.

Sun sign: Virgo :virgo:
Rising sign: Leo :leo:
Moon sign: Pisces :pisces:
A dark sense of humor and a bad attitude. Obsessed with music.

4 Likes

Hey Raven Styxbat :feather:

Wow, it sounds like you found your path early and have been walking it deeply since :green_heart:

My name is Iris, I’m 39 years old and from the North of England. I’ve been called a “grubby heathen” and I take that as a compliment (when I am well, I can usually be found squirelling under hedges, wandering the woods, or talking to the plants and birds in the garden). I really appreciate the status+astro cartography (in an intersectional and magickal sense) so I’d like to reciprocate.

Sun Sign: Pisces :pisces:
Rising Sign: Sagittarius :sagittarius:
Moon Sign: :leo:

I don’t know how this will be to your musical tastes but HENKI has been one of my favourite albums of the last 5 years (very plant, magic and ghosts themes): Henki | Richard Dawson & Circle | Richard Dawson (I had the ridiculous honor of doing the artwork).

I have a lot to learn from you! Looking forward to connecting and hearing more about your practice.

Ix

3 Likes

Hey there! That’s so cool you live in North of England! The heathen way of life is best! I’m usually swinging on my swing under my tree listening to music outside.

I love pisces signs, lovely you have the fiery leo moon sign!

I am listening to that album, I really like the artwork! The song Ivy I like!

Thank you for your thoughtful and well written reply, I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

2 Likes

Hi there Raven Styxbat!

I’m older than you - a young a heart 54-year old. Eclectic as well I’m discovering and also living in Texas.

The Austin Witchfest is coming up April 28. I’m attending for my first time. I look forward to getting to know you and learning from you.

3 Likes

I’m in Houston :slightly_smiling_face: I won’t be going to witch fest but it sounds like fun :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

I looked it up, that looks so cool!! I’m in DFW, We have Scarborough Renaissance Festival going on right now until May 27th.

2 Likes

That sounds amazing. It must be huge to go one so long!