I have all these candles and hardly no spells to give them
Does anyone have any spell suggestions for a baby witch like me? Mostly I’ve been doing a ward over my name with my candles. Book suggestions are ALWAYS welcome ![]()
Have you checked this out yet?
Book:
I started off with a daily ritual spell .
I light a white candle and with it, I say with this flame, I welcome the day. Then I take my drink and put both hands on it, which I do every morning, and I take a deep breath, and I whisper into the cup may this drink fill me with energy clarity, and joy.
Then I close my eyes I picture myself wrapped in gold and I say I arise with strength I shine with peace today I walk in magic.
I have all kinds of things that I do. I have an incantation. to promote compromise to promote peace of mind, I have one too protect my family like circle of light, pure and bright guard me now both day and night and By root and flame wind and sea only good. May come to me
I love lychnomancy and ceremancy
Super Sunday Stilltootuff,
I use a candle every morning with my supplications. I use it for scrying also.
As for books, these are my suggestions for everyone.
Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner by Scott Cunningham. Short and easy read.
Buckland’s Complete Book of Witchcraft by Raymond Buckland (affectionally referred to as Buckland’s Big Blue). A little more indepth with exercises at the end of each chapter.
A Witches Bible: The Complete Witches’ Handbook by Janet and Stewart Farrar. This is a deep read, and is Wicca tradition based in rituals and with a coven. Much information here, too.
Lady Gene ![]()
Thank you
. I’m going to look these reads up right away!
Thanks! Always like new advice ![]()