Memes, memes, and more memes

There’s been a lot of interest in sharing memes so I thought I’d open up a special place to post them!

Watch out, Baba Yaga!

3 Likes

Yes, found this on pintrest

4 Likes

i aint tolerating who got that photo of me for this.

4 Likes

Time for another meme :grin:

I do this

5 Likes

4 Likes

My beautiful black cat Sadie does this to me often…she waits until I get all set up and BAM she’s in the middle of it all :rofl:

3 Likes

Ain’t they just wonderful? LOL!

My sweetly stubborn tuxie floof does the same darned thing. Anyone who says that cats are not the center of their universe needs their head examined.

2 Likes

HAMILTON MEMES! and my homage to SPM (suicide prevention month) :]

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

why is ily and never iwkyfaftryoml dadadadadadadadadadieyadadadadadayadaadda.:face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: iykyk

*cough* the king *cough*

1 Like

3 Likes

I agree! :rofl:

1 Like

5 Likes

I enjoy this a bit more than any rational person would :distorted_face: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes