Just did my first 'hex'

It is what it sounds like. Found out today that my friend’s ex is a p’doph and has been abusing their daughter. I already had a picture of him with his name written on it in my freezer, but I had this rage inside me, so I decided to do something.

I did some cleansing first, then I wrapped his picture in black yarn (crocheter hehe) and lit a candle. I don’t particularly work with any deities, but I have done a few small spells with Hecate and Freyja, so I called on them. I felt this electricity running in my chest and from my arms to my hands. I burnt his picture with the yarn and watched it; a song came to mind, so I sang it as well.

The flame was like nothing I’ve ever seen before — it was so big it was higher than the ‘cauldron’ (a metal mug with a plate underneath) I was using; mind you, that was a tealight, and it looked like two distinct figures fighting. In the end, I apologised and extinguished it because the flame was too high up; I was fearing for my and my kitchen’s safety.

I did a prayer at the end, asking for protection for my friend and her kid and for myself. I feel good now, tired, but happy. I know I did something powerful today, and I hope he gets what he deserves, and also that my friend and her daughter have the best life, despite him.

I don’t really have people to share this with, so thank you! :heart:

6 Likes

Following… Will you share rather or not that S.O.B. got what he deserved?

3 Likes

I highly applaud that you cleansed and asked for protection with this work. Some people will go straight in without doing all that and have some bad crap going on after because of the certain energy raised. I used to be the type that hated on any hexes but over the years certain experiences made my mind change on that. Especially after become a devotee to Hecate. I learned that as long as its justified, do what you will. And i will agree in this case that its justified. Right on. :fire:

6 Likes

Fantastic Friday Spindle :black_bird: ,

Sounds like you nailed it!! Count me impressed!! The flames going so big/high really sounds as if your supplication were very much heard.

Lady Gene :fire: :woman_mage: :people_hugging:

3 Likes

absolutely will, once I know as well!

1 Like

yah, I never thought I’d be doing a hex, but honestly I’m so fed up with him, with the way the world treats these people and how horrible everyone seems to be with the victims

1 Like