ok I know this is hella random, but one of my fav fandoms is the hellaverse, and ngl I very heavly ship murdermedia, so this is a random drawing of them I made on kleki heh<33
OMG murdurmedia fan art
![]()
i love hh cant wait till season 3 to come out( they have greenlit season 5 btw already
im so happyy)
omggggggg ok but when al was just stuck in the chair Ik vox was jus tryna be a dih, but they were dead-ahh flirting. And have you seen the diff from when he’s making deals w/ other sinners(and hellspawn musnt forget charlie dear) he is so teasing to vox and its dead ahh so dagum funny Xb even val legit said just f already. Also, semi-related note, is your pfp a stag? cuz I feel that that’s hella ironic!
My opinion is that al is just very manipulative( i have a theroy that he will be a villan in one of the upcoming seasons) But i still love any ships( exept charlie x lucifer, that is cursed, i cant belive people ship them
)
And yah my pfp is a stag( if u have the real picture u can see the antlers are connected) they are one of my fav animals next to moth, crow, bats, and frogs
thats sickkkkkkk, dudeee what’s cursed is I’ve seen some ppl shipping fat nuggets w/ characters like please leave the baby aloonnneee T^T also I completely agree w/ al ending up being a villain cuz that’s like classic viv move, but I do also think it might happen in season 3…all I want to know is why…and when we will have more human back stories!!! And, an goofy lil head cannon for season 3, is that husk tries to sell his soul again, but this time to val, in exchange for angel, and then, when val probs refused cuz val loves the rev from angel, husk then begs alastor to do something about it, convincing everyone BUT al, and husk is just like hella depressed bc his hubby is gone, and ends up doing a really crappy job at, well, his job, and Al gets upsetty spaghetti and ends up caving in, charlie manages to figure out how to get Lucifer back into heaven, like, back permanently, but he doesn’t want to go, for fear of finding Lilith, and all those shenanigans and lots more stuffs, cuz I just realized I’ve been rambling! hah my baddddd I just really like story telling ngl, and and writing also
My head cannon for Valentino is that in back in when he was a human, he was drawn to very toxic relationships and that’s why he’s a moth now
ohhhh I see Ittttt!!! and that’s prob why he umm…makes filmsss, he thinks its normal or smth, and that’s why he himself is semitoxic, and doesn’t quite understand when others are being toxic, like he knows, but he thinks like “oh that’s just how he shows his love, he’s like that to everyone” with vox especially ,
And vox I feel like the only reason he craves relationships, and partnerships, is because he might have a kink for it, but more likely he actually gets physical attraction to the idea of himself gaining ppwer, and therefore the people that hold it, like val, and in the past, alastor! after all he did blush an awful lot that episode, and that’s why he’s so obsessed with him, not because of the rejection, but he craves overthrowing him and gaining that power!! sorry if I’m yapping again!
ooooo love that
and i dont mid abt the yapping, im a yapper myself but i suppress it cuz i dont wanna be bullied anymore cuz i sound autistic when i yap
i just have severe ADHD ![]()
yoooooo meee toooooo my adhd is like the only reason I get my drawings done, and I hyper-fixate on random shi AND Im autistic, I have Aspergers, which is high functioning
but I legit be like this w/ my friends, and everybody tbh

my ADHD is just procrastinating to the ends of time, never finnishig anything and forgetting EVERYTHING.![]()
and the GIF is so relateable( this is why my friends dont like watching movies with mew cuz im like" lets watch a movie, “10 min later” yo this reminds of a scene in a movie", I STOP the movie and start a new one to show that specific scene, and it just repeasts over and over)
( but im only locked in when im watchin hazbin in a little nook with my hazbin bestie during lunch.
![]()
( this paragraph aint even half of how much i can yap
)
FACTSSSS also I have made like 50bajillion diff hazbin memes and fanarts ngl,
here’s one u have probs seen
no bc wtf is thisssss
Hazbin and MurderMedia fan spotted! I love them too!
I like radioapple toooo<33 I have a goofy lil head cannon that while alive it was murder media and in death radioapple<33 also, why is it like always him (Al) with the semicannon gays??? I mean not mad but damn.
I’m trying to put music on in the background and the only button that’s working is the down button…what do I doooooooo? I legit just wanna listen to my shot bruhhh T^T
My school has blocked music websites and YouTube(only on my device) so no music for me
>:[ I’m in my room, crying bc my TV isnt working, cuz I just want to blast Ayesha erotica and mindless self indulgence in my echoey af room >:'[
Ha lol ![]()
helppppp bc the last thing I was watching was hazbin wtf is some random ahh guy screaming Abt if he should divorce his wife??? also baxty is sooooooo cutttttteee<3333
Yeah. Also :3











