Im an artist, so here's some of my art!

hi I’m an artist, mostly digital ngl but I do my fair share of traditional art aswell. sooo imma use this to post some of my art! feel free to request characters, shows or just give feed back! every day I’ll add a few new drawings! my water mark is in the corner its :star: c3 !!

yes I dead ahh drew Jax as a human

that’s all for now tho! byyeeeeee also his pants are just really baggy I swear!!!

4 Likes

Here are some more!

5 Likes

Nice!

I know there may be an ideological disconnect between art and craft, but there’s an actual “crafts” category in the forum. I posted one of my silk screen designs there. You might want to check it out, @Ac3InSpac3.

:disguised_face:

2 Likes

oohhhhhhhh thank youu!!!

1 Like

I have moreeeeeeeeee

MEEEE!!<33

3 Likes

fun fact, if you didn’t know, the first one, the one w/ the 3 ppl, are from my hero academia, one of my personal fav animes! they are, from left to right, Denki Kaminari, Ejiro Kirishima, And Sero Henta

MOREEE also, the ones I post, I most likely made the day I posted it, or the day before…plz halp

1 Like

Wow your art looks beautiful! i create fanart too but i deleted most of the pictures from my phone​:sob:

1 Like

oop- ok that feeling a lil TOO well but, fun fact, all of my digital art I do on my school Chromebook WITHOUT a mouse, the struggle is a lil too realll T^T

2 Likes

oh i found one!

It’s a character from the game Identity V, but i’m not playing it now​:pleading_face:

1 Like

YoOooO THATS A WWWW THATS FROGGING SICKKKKKK I LUV IT I WILL BE EATING UR ARTSTYLE!!<3333

2 Likes

here’s my super fat car.

2 Likes

KITTYYYYY!!! I have dogs, this is them I have one more but she hates cams

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhh so adorable!:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Omg luvv ur art( are u in high school, i am too,) u seem like the one that would be in my friendgroup over here in potato land. I do art too:

one of my art reels got so many likes, but that pic is old it has 4K likes now :face_holding_back_tears: :victory_hand:

btw this was a draft from a bit ago thats why it sounds like a greeting( i TOLD you i cant finnish things ever and forget things nonstop)

( im litterally in english class rn procrastinating a research project):sob: :sob: :distorted_face:

2 Likes

these are bootyful<333 and I’m in 8th >:[ tbf I did get held back a year but wdn to talk abt that :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

my MHA arts<333 hmm I wonder who’s my fave??

1 Like

ngl the one of Denki him self is my fav one, it took me like 1 hour to make

heh car…oop- srry