Welcome Spindlecrow!
Thank you for sharing your story.
When I hear keys my first thought is always Hecate, but the spinning leans me towards Frigg or the Weavers (the Norns or Moriai).
If you ask me, it doesn’t seem like Odin. Male deities in the Norse pantheon that are associated with keys isn’t really a thing. Keys are always associated with goddesses in the Norse pantheon because in Nordic culture keys were a prominent symbol of feminine power.
Ravens are a less common association with Hekate - but some do associate ravens with her actually. Black dogs are the most common animal people witness with her though.
The Morrigan I know less about, as I haven’t studied Celtic traditions very deeply, and I have no experience with her, so I can’t really add any insight there…
I recommend you read this topic on familiars if you want to rule that out:
It’s hard to tell you for sure unless you get a direct signal. Usually it will happen in a dream, in a vision, or meditation. Continue to keep your eyes and mind open to all possibilities. Try putting out a request before going to sleep.
I hope some of this info helps.